Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ko Soo's Message for Song Ye Jin

Here's Ko Soo message for Song Ye Jin 's birthday, big smile for Ko Soo and Song Ye Jin's fans !



Translated in English by ELSIE
Ko Soo: Hello! I’m Ko Soo and I’m on the set of GOJIJEON. It’s expected to open in the summer of this year. So please support the movie. Ye Jin, happy birthday! 30 years old? A birthday for the 30th time? (laughs). But really, congratulations! Regret that I can’t be there to celebrate together. I am enviable of those who can. Everyone, please continue to support Ye Jin. Heard that Ye Jin will be shooting a movie soon. I’m looking forward to it.
Would we be able to meet again somewhere?
I will be very happy if we could work again together.
Ye Jin, once again, Happy Birthday! I hope that 2011 will be a happy year for you.
Thank you very much!

video : credit to Petra (soompi), thanks for share the link

No comments:

Post a Comment