Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ko Soo in Comodo Square

Here comes my favorite Ko Soo pictures from Comodo Square catalogs : 

Ko Soo in formal attire, he is more than good looking , most of all , he has those expressive poses that I love so much. The formal attire, his thick  scarf and leather jacket reminds me of  Cha Kang Jin in "Will It Snow For Christmas",






I really love his leather jacket, it's sparkling and makes his face looks brighter and glowing 



Semi gray and black looks so good in him, and I love Ko Soo solemn looks, I think I become addictive to them.





How about Ko Soo with glasses ? Will the glasses hide Ko Soo soulful eyes ? Well, honestly I prefer to see those beautiful eyes directly without specs but .....here Ko Soo in  sharp businessman suits plus glasses. Hah...it reminds me of Bae Yong Joon in "Hotelier" somehow !









No comments:

Post a Comment